1. Anawati D., Craig A. (2006) Behavioral adaptation within cross-cultural virtual teams. IEEE transactions on professional communication, no. 1. pp. 4456.
2. Aytug Z.G., Rua T., Brazeal D.V., Almaraz J.A., Gonzalez C.B. (2018) A Socio-cultural approach to multicultural experience: Why interactions matter for creative thinking but exposures dont. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, no. 64, pp. 2942.
3. Barrett M. (2012) Intercultural competence. EWC Statement Series, Oslo, Norway: European Wergeland Centre, no. 2, pp. 2327.
4. Batey M. (2012) The measurement of creativity: From definitional consensus to the introduction of a new heuristic framework. Creativity Research Journal, no. 1, pp. 5565.
5. Bekker I.L., Ivanchin S.A. (2015) Problemy adaptatsii inostrannykh studentov k obrazovatel'nomu protsessu rossiyskogo vuza (na primere Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta). [Problems of adaptation of foreign students to the educational process of a Russian university (on the example of Penza State University)] Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnyye nauki, no. 36 (4), pp. 247256.
6. Bultseva M.A. (2019) Vzaimosvyaz' akkul'turatsionnykh ustanovok s kreativnost'yu rossiyskikh studentov v usloviyakh internatsionalizatsii vysshego obrazovaniya. [The relationship of acculturation expectations and creativity of Russian students in internationalized higher education settings.]. Mezhdistsiplinarnyy podkhod v issledovanii sovremennykh etnicheskikh problem: materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiyem XI Sankt-Peterburgskiye sotsiologicheskiye chteniya (St.Petersburg, 18-20 aprelya 2019 goda).[ An interdisciplinary approach to the study of contemporary ethnic problems: materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference with international participation XI St. Petersburg Sociological Readings (St. Petersburg, April 1820, 2019)]. Novosibirsk: Tipografiya Prodvizheniye, pp. 185186.
7. Bultseva M.A., Lebedeva N.M. (2018) Vzaimosvyaz' mezhkul'turnoy kompetentnosti i kreativnosti u rossiyskikh studentov.[The relationship of intercultural competence and creativity among Russian students] Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost', no. 6, pp. 3144.
8. Chao M.M., Kung F.Y., Yao D.J. (2015) Understanding the divergent effects of multicultural exposure. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, no. 47, pp. 7888.
9. Chao T.M. (2014) Knowledge sharing in intercultural teamwork. What factors can influence knowledge sharing process in intercultural team work? The case of Finnish and Vietnamese team (https://www.theseus.fi/ bitstream/handle/10024/79373/Thesis%20%20FINAL.pdf?sequen ce=1).
10. Chen H. (2003) The research in behavioral psychology of foreign students sociocultural adaptation in China. Journal of Beijing Normal University (Social Sciences), no. 6, pp. 135142.
11. Chen X., Leung A.K.Y., Yang D.Y.J., Chiu C.Y., Li Z.Q., Cheng S.Y. (2016) Cultural threats in culturally mixed encounters hamper creative performance for individuals with lower openness to experience. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, no. 47(10), pp. 13211334.
12. Chiu C.Y., Cheng S.Y. (2007) Toward a social psychology of culture and globalization: Some social cognitive consequences of activating two cultures simultaneously. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, no. 1(1), pp. 84100.
13. Chiu C.Y., Lonner W.J., Matsumoto D., Ward C. (2013) Cross-cultural competence: Theory, research, and application. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, no. 44 (6), pp. 843848.
14. Crisp R.J., Turner R.N. (2011) Cognitive adaptation to the experience of social and cultural diversity. Psychological Bulletin, no. 137(2), pp. 242266.
15. Dai X., Chen G.M. (2014). Intercultural communication competence: Conceptualization and its development in cultural contexts and interactions. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
16. Dorozhkin Yu.N., Mazitova L.T. (2007) Problemy sotsial'noy adaptatsii inostrannykh studentov. [Problems of social adaptation of foreign students]. Sotsiologicheskiye issledovaniya, no. 3, pp. 7377.
17. Erlingsson C., Brysiewicz P. (2017) A hands-on guide to doing content analysis. African Journal of Emergency Medicine, no. 7(3), pp. 9399.
18. Frumin I.D., Dobryakova, M.S., Barannikov, K.A., Remorenko I.M. (2018). Universal'nyye kompetentnosti i novaya gramotnost': chemu uchit' segodnya dlya uspekha zavtra. [Universal competencies and new literacy: what to teach today for tomorrow's success.] Seriya Sovremennaya analitika obrazovaniya, no 2 (19), pp. 425 (https://ioe.hse.ru/data/2018/07/12/1151646087/2_19.pdf)
19. Galinsky A.D., Magee J.C., Gruenfeld D.H., Whitson J.A., Liljenquist K.A. (2008) Power reduces the press of the situation: implications for creativity, conformity, and dissonance. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, no. 95 (6), pp. 14501466.
20. Gallego A., Pardos-Prado S. (2014) The big five personality traits and attitudes towards immigrants. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, no. 40(1), pp. 7999.
21. Gromov A.D. (2016) Akademicheskaya mobil'nost' inostrannykh studentov v Rossii. [Academic mobility of foreign students in Russia]. Fakty obrazovaniya, no. 7, pp. 113.
22. KEA European Affairs (2009) The impact of culture on creativity. A Study prepared for the European Commission (Directorate-General for Education and Culture) (http://www.keanet.eu/docs/impactculturecreativityfull.pdf ).
23. Klak T., Martin P. (2003) Do university-sponsored international cultural events help students to appreciate difference? International Journal of Intercultural Relations, no. 27(4), pp. 445465.
24. Krajewski S. (2011) Developing intercultural competence in multilingual and multicultural student groups. Journal of Research in International Education, no. 10(2), pp. 137153.
25. Krivtsova I. O. (2011) Sotsiokul'turnaya adaptatsiya inostrannykh studentov k obrazovatel'noy srede rossiyskogo vuza (na primere Voronezhskoy gosudarstvennoy meditsinskoy akademii im. NN Burdenko). [Sociocultural adaptation of foreign students to the educational environment of a Russian university (on the example of the Voronezh State Medical Academy named after NN Burdenko)] Fundamental'nyye issledovaniya, no. 8 (2), pp. 8488.
26. Leung A.K., Chiu C.-Y. (2008) Interactive Effects of Multicultural Experiences and Openness to Experience on Creativity. Creativity Research Journal, no. 20, pp. 376382.
27. Leung A.K., Chiu C.-Y. (2010) Multicultural experience, idea receptiveness, and creativity. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, no. 56, pp. 723741.
28. Leung A.K., Maddux W.W., Galinsky A.D., Chiu C.-Y. (2008) Multicultural experience enhances creativity: The when and how. American Psychologist, no. 3, pp. 169181.
29. Maddux W.W., Leung A.K.Y., Chiu C.Y., Galinsky A.D. (2009) Toward a more complete understanding of the link between multicultural experience and creativity. American Psychologist, no. 64(2), pp.156158.
30. Matsumoto D. (2003). Psikhologiya i kul'tura. [Psychology and culture] St. Petersburg: Piter, 1-ye izdaniye, Seriya: Mastera psikhologii.
31. Miron-Spektor E., Beenen G. (2015) Motivating creativity: The effects of sequential and simultaneous learning and performance achievement goals on product novelty and usefulness. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, no. 127, pp. 5365.
32. Miyahara A. (1999) Examining cultural boundaries in the communication studies: The case of Japanese interpersonal communication competence. Keio Communication Review, no. 21, pp. 2335.
33. Morris M.W., Mok A., Mor S. (2011) Cultural identity threat: The role of cultural identifications in moderating closure responses to foreign cultural inflow. Journal of Social Issues, no. 67(4), pp. 760773.
34. Moshnyaga Ye.V. (2017). K voprosu o formirovanii mul'tikul'turnogo obrazovatel'nogo prostranstva v vuze. [To the question of the formation of a multicultural educational space in a university] Vestnik RMAT, no. 1, pp. 7075.
35. Olson L.C., Kroeger K.R. (2001) Global competency and intercultural sensitivity. Journal of studies in international education, no. 5 (2), pp. 116-37.
36. Popova O.V. (2019) Adaptatsiya inostrannykh studentov k obrazovatel'noy srede rossiyskogo vuza. [Adaptation of foreign students to the educational environment of a Russian university]. Materialy vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiyem Problemy i sotsial'naya adaptatsiya molodezhi [Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation Problems and social adaptation of youth]. Rostov-na-Donu, 26.04.2019, pp. 40142.
37. Proyekt 5-100 (2018) Rossiya vklyuchayetsya v konkurentsiyu za inostrannykh studentov [Russia joins the competition for foreign students] (https://www.5top100.ru/news/93717/)
38. Rich G.J. (2009) Big C, little c, Big M, little m. American Psychologist, no. 64, pp. 155156.
39. Shi D., Liu L., Ke Y. (2012) The influence of multicultural experience on creative problem solving. China Sci. Educ. Innov. Guide, no. 29, pp. 1618.
40. Spitzberg B.H., Changnon G. (2009) Conceptualizing intercultural competence. The SAGE Handbook of Intercultural Competence / Ed. by D.K. Deardorff, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, pp. 252
41. Terwilliger J.M., Bach N., Bryan C., Williams M.T. (2013) Multicultural versus colorblind ideology: Implications for mental health and counseling. Psychology research progress. Psychology of counseling. Nova Biomedical Books, pp. 97108.
42. Yunlu D.G., Clapp-Smith R., Shaffer M. (2017) Understanding the Role of Cultural Intelligence in Individual Creativity. Creativity Research Journal, no. 3, pp. 236243.
43. Zhai L., Scheer S.D. (2004) Global perspectives and attitudes toward cultural diversity among summer agriculture students at the Ohio State University. Journal of Agricultural Education, no. 45(2), pp. 3951.