1. Adaman F., Odabas M. (2014) Furthering the link between social capital and corruption. In: Christoforou A., Davis J.B. (eds.). Social Capital and Economics. Social values, power, and social identity. Abingdon and New York: Routledge, pp. 8297.
2. Akindinova N., Chernyavskiy A., Kondrashov N., Yakovlev A. (2017) Political Response to the Crisis: The Case of Russia. In: Iwasaki I., Havlik P. (eds.). Economics of European Crises and Emerging Markets. London: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 239262.
3. Andrews R. (2010) Organizational social capital, structure and performance. Human relations, vol. 63, no. 5, pp. 583608.
4. Aslund A. (2007) How capitalism was built: the transformation of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and Central Asia. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press.
5. Baker W. (1990) Market networks and corporate behavior. American Journal of Sociology, vol. 96, no. 3, pp. 589625.
6. Barsukova S. Yu. (2016) Noviy rossiyskiy kapitalizm: institutsionalizatsiya korruptsii [New Russian capitalism: the industrialization of corruption]. Rossiya i sovremennyiy mir, no 4, pp. 2139.
7. Berzina K. (2011) Enterprise Related Social Capital: Different Levels of Social Capital Accumulation. Economics & Sociology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 6683.
8. Bloom N., Sadun R., Van Reenen, J. (2012) The organization of firms across countries. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 127, no. 4, pp. 16631705.
9. Burde P. (2002) Formy kapitala. Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 6075.
10. Chen C., Chen H.-P. (2009) Negative externalities of close guanxi within organizations. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, vol. 26, pp. 3753.
11. Cobb C. (2019) Editor's Introduction: Competing Theories of Economic Crisis. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 187208.
12. Cunningham J.B, MacGregor J. (2000) Trust and the design of work: Complementary constructs in satisfaction and performance. Human Relations, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 15751591.
13. DiMaggio P., Powell W. (1983) The Iron Cage Revisited: Institutional Isomorphism and Collective Rationality in Organizational Fields. American Sociological Review, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 147160.
14. Dirks K., Ferrin D. (2001) The role of trust in organizational settings. Organization Science, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 450467.
15. Dolgopyatova T. G. (2011) Razvitie otechestvennogo korporativnogo upravleniya v godyi ekonomicheskogo pod'ema i krizisa [Development of domestic corporate governance during the years of economic recovery and crisis]. Menedzhment i biznes-administrirovanie, no. 3, pp. 4662.
16. Drahokoupil J., Myant M. (2010) Varieties of Capitalism, Varieties of Vulnerabilities: Financial Crisis and its Impact on Welfare States in Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Historical Social Research, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 266295.
17. Feldmann M. (2017) Crisis and opportunity: Varieties of capitalism and varieties of crisis responses in Estonia and Slovenia. European Journal of Industrial Relations, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 3346.
18. Field J. (2003) Social capital. New York: Routledge.
19. Fukuyama F. (1995) Social Capital and the Global Economy. Foreign Affairs, vol. 5, no. 74, pp. 89103.
20. Fussell H., Harrison-Rexrode J., R. Kennan W., Hazleton V. (2006) The relationship between social capital, transaction costs, and organizational outcomes. A case study. Corporate Communications: An International Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 148161.
21. Garrido S. (2014) Plenty of trust, not much cooperation: social capital and collective action in early twentieth century eastern Spain. European Review of Economic History, vol. 18. Issue 4, pp. 413432.
22. Golikova V., Kuznetsov B., Korotkov M., Govorun A. (2017) Trajectories of Russian manufacturing firms growth after the global financial crisis of 20082009: the role of restructuring efforts and regional institutional environment. PostCommunist Economies, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 139157.
23. Gonchar K. (2013) Actions and Reactions of Russian Manufacturing Companies to the Crisis Shocks from 20082009: Evidence from the Empirical Survey. Europe-Asia Studies, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 508527.
24. Hador B. (2016) How intraorganizational social capital influences employee performance. Journal of Management Development, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 11191133.
25. Hall P. (2018) Varieties of capitalism in light of the euro crisis. Journal of European Public Policy, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 730.
26. Heyes J., Lewis P., Clark I. (2012) Varieties of capitalism, neoliberalism and the economic crisis of 2008s. Industrial Relations Journal, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 222241.
27. Hozumi T., Wohlmuth K. (2003) After the Asian crisis: Schumpeter and reconstruction. Munster: Lit; Piscataway, New Jersey: Distributed in North America by Transaction Publishers.
28. Ichniowski C., Kochan T., Levine D., Olson C., Strauss, G. (1996) What works at work: Overview and assessment. Industrial Relations, vol. 35. Issue 3, pp. 299333.
29. Iwasaki I., Maurel M., Meunier B. (2016) Firm entry and exit during a crisis period: Evidence from Russian regions. Russian Journal of Economics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 162191.
30. Kliman A. (2015) The Great Recession and Marxs Crisis Theory. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 236277.
31. Kosals L. (2006) Klanovyiy kapitalizm v Rossii. [Clan Capitalism in Russia]. Neprikosnovenniy zapas, no. 6 (http://www.intelros.ru/index.php?newsid=288).
32. Koulman Dzh. (2001) Kapital sotsialniy i chelovecheskiy [Social and human capital]. Obschestvennye nauki i sovremennost, no. 3, pp. 122139.
33. Kuznetsov B., Dolgopyatova T., Golikova V., Gonchar K., Yakovlev A., Yasin Y. (2011) Russian Manufacturing Revisited: Industrial Enterprises at the Start of the Crisis. Post-Soviet Affairs, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 366386.
34. La Porta R., Lopez-De-Silanes, F. Shleifer, A. Vishny, R.W. (1997) Trust in Large Organizations. The American Economic Review, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 333338.
35. Lane D. (2007) The transformation of state socialism: system change, capitalism or something else? Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
36. Leana C. R, van Buren III H. J. (1998) Organizational Social Capital and Employment Practices. The Academy of Management Review, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 242266.
37. Ledeneva A. (2013) Can Russia Modernise? Sistema, Power Networks and Informal Governance. New York: Cambridge Univ. Press.
38. Lin N. (1999) Social networks and status attainment. Annual review of sociology, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 467487.
39. Manning P. (2018) Exploiting the social fabric of networks: a social capital analysis of historical financial frauds. Management & Organizational history, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 191211.
40. Matute-Bianchi M. (1991) Situational ethnicity and patterns of school performance among immigrant and non-immigrant Mexican descent students. In:. Gibson M.A and. Ogbu J.U (eds.). Minority Status and Schooling: A Comparative Study of Immigrant and Involuntary Minorities. New York: Garland, pp. 205247.
41. Musgrave R. (1992) Schumpeter's crisis of the tax state: an essay in fiscal sociology. Journal of Evolutionary Economics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 89113.
42. Nahapiet J., Ghoshal S. (1998) Social Capital, Intellectual Capital, and the Organizational Advantage. The Academy of Management Review, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 242266.
43. Pillai K., Hodgkinson G., Kalyanaram G., Nair S. (2017). The Negative Effects of Social Capital in Organizations: A Review and Extension. International Journal of Management Reviews, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 97124
44. Plotnikov V.A. (2011) Innovatsionnaya aktivnost rossiyskih promyishlennyih predpriyatiy kak faktor ekonomicheskoy bezopasnosti [Innovative activity of Russia industrial enterprises as a factor of economic security]. Nauchnyie vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, no. 13, pp. 511.
45. Polishchuk L., Menyashev R. (2011) Ekonomicheskoe znachenie sotsialnogo kapitala [Economic importance of social capital]. Voprosyi ekonomiki, no. 12, pp. 4665.
46. Portes A., Landolt P. (1996) The downside of social capital. The American Prospect, no. 26, pp. 1821.
47. Putnam R. (1993) The prosperous community: Social capital and public life. American Prospect, no. 13, pp. 3542.
48. Putnam R. (1995) Tuning in, tuning out: The strange disappearance of social capital in America. Political Science and Politics, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 664683.
49. Putzel J. (1997) Accounting For The `Dark Side' Of Social Capital: Reading Robert Putnam On Democracy. Journal of International Development, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 939949.
50. Radaev V. (2004) How Trust is Established in Economic Relationships when Institutions and Individuals Are No. t Trustworthy: The Case of Russia. In: Kornai J., Rothstein B., Rose-Ackerman S. (Eds.). Creating Social Trust in PostSocialist Transition. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 91110.
51. Radaev V.V. (2002) Ponyatie kapitala, formy kapitalov i ih konvertatsiya [The concept çà capital, the form çà capital and their conversion]. Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 2032.
52. Robinson N. (2011) Russian Patrimonial Capitalism and the International Financial Crisis. Journal of Communist Studies and Transition Politics, vol. 27, nos. 34, pp. 434455.
53. Rossiya v tsifrah (2016) [Russia in numbers]. Moscow: Rosstat.
54. Silkoset R. (2013) Negative and positive effects of social capital on colocated firms withholding efforts. European Journal of Marketing, vol. 47, nos. 1/2, pp. 174197.
55. Sharafutdinova G. (2010) Political Consequences of Crony Capitalism Inside Russia. Notre Dame: Univ. of Notre Dame Press.
56. Smart B. (2012) Fiscal crisis and creative destruction: Critical reflections on Schumpeters contemporary relevance. Journal of Classical Sociology, vol. 12, nos. 34, pp. 526543.
57. Thau S., Crossley C., Bennett R.J., Sczesny S. (2007) The relationship between trust, attachment, and antisocial work behaviors. Human Relations, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 11551179.
58. Uribe C. (2014) The Dark Side of Social Capital Reexamined from a Policy Analysis Perspective. Networks of Trust and Corruption. Journal of Comparative Policy Analysis, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 17189.
59. Uslaner E. (2012) Trust and corruption revisited: how and why trust and corruption shape each other. Quality and Quantity, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 36033608.
60. Vasileva A. (2018) Trapped in Informality: The Big Role of Small Firms in Russias Statist-patrimonial Capitalism. New Political Economy, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 314330.
61. Volkov V. (2005) Silovoe predprinimatelstvo: ekonomiko-sotsiologicheskiy analiz [Power entrepreneurship: economical and social analysis]. Moscow: GU-VShe.
62. Wedel J. (2005) Flex Organization and the ClanState: Perspectives on Crime and Corruption in the New Russia. In: Pridemore W.A. (Ed.). Ruling Russia: Law, Crime, and Justice in a Changing Society. Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, pp. 101116.
63. Yakovlev A., Simachev Yu., Danilov Yu. (2009) Rossiyskaya korporatsiya: modeli povedeniya v usloviyah krizisa [Russian corporation: behavior models in a crisis]. Voprosyi ekonomiki, no. 6, pp. 7082.