1. Ambrus A., Calvano E., Reisinger M. (2016). Either or both competition: A two-sided theory of advertising with overlapping viewerships. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 189222.
2. Anderson S.P., Jullien B. (2015) The advertising-financed business model in two-sided media markets. Handbook of Media Economics, vol. 1, pp. 4190. North Holland - IFIP: Elsevier.
3. Anderson S.P., Peitz M. (2015) Media see-saws: Winners and losers on ad-financed media platforms. Unpublished manuscript.
4. Armstrong M. (2006) Competition in two-sided markets. The RAND journal of economics, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 668691.
5. Bakos Y., Katsamakas E. (2008) Design and ownership of two-sided networks: Implications for internet platforms. Journal of management information systems, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 171202.
6. Belleflamme P., Peitz M. (2018) Platforms and network effects. Handbook of game theory and industrial Organization, vol. 2, pp. 286317. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.
7. Bhargava H. K., Choudhary V. (2004) Economics of an information intermediary with aggregation benefits. Information systems research, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 2236.
8. Brancaccio G., Kalouptsidi M., Papageorgiou T. (2017) Geography, search frictions and endogenous trade costs // National Bureau of Economic Research. Working Papers, no. 23581.
9. Bundeskartellamt (2016) The market power of platforms and networks. Working Paper: B6-113/15.
10. Caillaud B., Jullien B. (2003) Chicken and egg: Competition among intermediation service providers. RAND Journal of economics, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 309328.
11. Evans D. S., Schalensee R. (2007) The industrial organization of markets with two-sided platforms. Competition policy international, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 150179.
12. Frechette G. R., Lizzeri A., Salz T. (2018) Frictions in a competitive, regulated market: Evidence from taxis. National Bureau of Economic Research. Working paper No. w2492.
13. Goos M., Cayseele P. Van, Willekens B. (2011) Platform pricing in matching markets. Review of network economics, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 437457.
14. Hagiu A., Wright J. (2015) Multi-Sided Platforms. International journal of industrial organization, vol. 43, pp. 162174.
15. King S. P. (2013) Two-Sided Markets. Australian economic review, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 247258.
16. Loseva E.A., Pavlova N.S. Razvitie agregatorov: Strategii i regulyatornye ramki [Aggregators Development: Strategies and Regulatory Framework]. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost', vol. 4, pp. 1626.
17. Rochet J., Tirole J. (2006) Two-sided markets: a progress report. The RAND Journal of economics, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 645667.
18. Rochet J., Tirole J. (2003) Two-Sided Markets. Journal of the European economic association, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 9901029.
19. Rohlfs J. (1974) A theory of interdependent demand for a communications service. The Bell Journal of economics and management science, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1637.
20. Roth A. (2008) What have we learned from market design? Economic journal, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 285310.
21. Roth A., Peranson E. (1999) The redesign of the matching market for American physicians: Some engineering aspects of economic design. American economic review, vol. 89, no. 4, pp. 748780.
22. Rysman M. (2009) The Economics of two-sided markets. Journal of economic perspectives, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 125143.
23. Schor J. B. (2016) Debating the sharing economy. Journal of self-governance and management economics, no. 4, vol. 3, pp. 722.
24. Shastitko A.Ye., Kurdin A.A. (2017) Effekty rasprostraneniya rynochnoj vlasti vladel'cev klyuchevyh moshchnostej na rynkah programmnogo obespecheniya [The Effects of Market Power Expansion of the Essential Facility Owners in Software Markets]. Upravlenec, vol. 4, no. 68, pp. 4352.
25. Shastitko A.Ye., Markova O.A. (2017) Agregatory vokrug nas: novaya real'nost' i podhody k issledovaniyu [Aggregators Around us: the new Reality and Approaches to Research]. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost', no. 4, pp. 515.
26. Shastitko A.Ye., Parshina Ye. N. (2016) Rynki s dvustoronnimi setevymi ehffektami: specifikaciya predmetnoj oblasti [Two-sided markets: the subject matter specification]. Sovremennaya Konkurenciya, vol. 1, no. 55, pp. 518.
27. Wang E.T.G., Seidmann A. (1995) Electronic data interchange: Competitive externalities and strategic implementation policies. Management science, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 401418.
28. Zervas G., Proserpio D., Byers J. W. (2017) The rise of the sharing economy: Estimating the impact of Airbnb on the hotel industry. Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 687705.
29. Yablonskiy S.A. (2013) Obsuzhdeniya i diskussii?mnogostoronnie platformy i rynki Mnogostoronnie platformy i rynki: osnovnye podhody, koncepcii i praktiki [Considerations and discussions on multi-sided platforms and markets. Multi-sided platforms and markets: main approaches, concepts and practices]. Rossiyskiy Zhurnal Menedzhmenta, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 5778.