1. Adorno T. W. (1950) The Authoritarian Personality. New York: Harper.
2. Allport G. (1958) The Nature of Prejudice. Garden City; New York: Doubleday Anchor Books, pp. 229308.
3. Bessudnov A. (2015) Ethnic Hierarchy and Public Attitudes towards Immigrants in Russia. European Sociological Review, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 567580.
4. Bilal S., Grether J., Melo J. (2003) Attitudes Towards Immigration: A Trade-Theoretic Approach. Review of International Economics, vol. 11, pp. 253267.
5. Blalock H. M. (1967) Toward a Theory of Minority Group Relations. New York: John Wiley and Sons, pp. 53227.
6. Blumer H. (1958) Race Prejudice as a Sense of Group Position. Pacific Sociological Review, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 35.
7. Bohman A. (2014) Anti-Immigrant Attitudes in Context: The Role of Rhetoric, Religion and Political Representation. Akademisk avhandling, Umea: Department of Sociology, Umea universitet, pp. 135.
8. Card D., Dustmann C., Preston I. (2005) Understanding Attitudes to Immigration: The Migration and Minority Module of the First European Social Survey (http://davidcard.berkeley.edu/papers/euroimmig.pdf).
9. Fox J. (2000) The ethnic-religious nexus: The impact of religion on ethnic conflict. Civil Wars, no. 3, Autumn, pp. 122.
10. Gorinas C., Pytlikova M. (2017) The Influence of Attitudes toward Immigrants on International Migration. International Migration Review, vol. 51, issue 2, pp. 416451.
11. Gorodzeisky A., Glikman A., Maskileyson D. (2014) The nature of anti-immigrant sentiment in post-socialist Russia. Post-Soviet Affairs, vol. 31, pp. 115135.
12. Grigoryan L. (2016) National Identity and Anti-immigrant Attitudes: The Case of Russia. International Journal of Psychology, vol. 51, pp. 206228.
13. Heath A., Richards L. (2016) How do Europeans differ in their attitudes to immigration? (https://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/docs/about/conference/ HEATH_FORD_how-do-Europeans-differ.pdf).
14. Hjerm M. (2009) Anti-immigrant attitudes and cross-municipal variation in the proportion of immigrants. Acta Sociologica, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 4762.
15. Ivahnyuk I.V. (2017) Predlozheniya k migracionnoj strategii Rossii do 2035 g. [Proposals for the migration strategy of Russia until 2035]. Moscow: Centr strategicheskih razrabotok, pp. 779.
16. Karandashev V. N. (2004) Metodika Shvarca dlya izucheniya cennostej lichnosti: koncepciya i metodicheskoe rukovodstvo [Schwartz's Method for Studying Personality Values: Concept and Methodological Guide]. St. Petersburg: Rech'.
17. Kosho J. (2016) Media Influence on Public Opinion Attitudes Toward the Migration Crisis. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, vol. 5, issue 05, pp. 8691.
18. Markaki Y., Longhi S. (2013) What Determines Attitudes to Immigration in European Countries? An Analysis at the Regional Level. Migration Studies, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 311337.
19. Mayda A.M. (2006) Who is against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants. Review of Economics and Statistics, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 510530.
20. Meuleman B., Davidov E., Billiet J. (2009) Changing Attitudes Toward Immigration in Europe, 2002-2007. A Dynamic Group Conflict Theory Approach. Social Science Research, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 352365.
21. Muhamedshina E. (2017) Otnoshenie k migrantam v Rossii uhudshaetsya [Attitudes toward migrants in Russia are deteriorating]. Vedomosti (https://www.vedomosti.ru/politics/articles/2017/04/28/687871-otnoshenie-migrantam-uhudshaetsya).
22. Mukomel' V.I. (2017) Ksenofoby i ih antipody, kto oni? [Xenophobes and their antipodes, who are they?]. Mir Rossii, no. 1, pp. 3257.
23. Muller T., Tai S. (2010) Individual Attitudes toward Migration: A Re-examination of the Evidence. University of Genova: Mimeo (https://www.wto.org/english/res_e/reser_e/gtdw_e/wkshop10_e/tai_e.pdf).
24. Paas T., Demidova O. (2014) How People Perceive Immigrants Role in Their Countrys Life: A Comparative Study of Estonia and Russia. Eastern Journal of European Studies, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 117138.
25. Paas T., Halapuu V. (2012) Attitudes towards Immigrants and the Integration of Ethnically Diverse societies. Eastern Journal of European Studies, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 161176.
26. Ponizovskiy V.A. (2016) Values and Attitudes towards Immigrants: Cross-cultural Differences Across 25 Countries. Psihologiya. Zhurnal Vysshej shkoly ehkonomiki, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 256272.
27. Quillian L. (1995) Prejudice as a Response to Perceived Group Threat, Population Composition and Anti-Immigrant and Racial Prejudice in Europe, American Sociological Review, no. 4, pp. 586-611.
28. ORourke K.H., Sinnott R. (2006) The Determinants of Individual Attitudes Towards Immigration. European Journal of Political Economy [Online], vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 838861.
29. Scheepers P., Gijsberts M., Coenders M. (2002) Ethnic Exclusionism in European Countries. Public Opposition to Civil Rights for Legal Migrants as a Response to Perceived Ethnic Threat. European Sociological Review [Online], vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1734.
30. Scheve K.F., Slaughter M. J. (2001) Labor Market Competition and Individual Preferences over Immigration Policy. Review of Economics and Statistics [Online], vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 133145.
31. Schwartz S. H., Bilsky W. (1990) Toward a Theory of the Universal Content and Structure of Values: Extensions and Cross-Cultural Replications. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol. 58, pp. 878891.
32. Semyonov M., Raijman R., Gorodzeisky, A. (2008) Foreigners impact on European societies. International Journal of Comparative Sociology, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 520.
33. Slotte N. (2015) Political Influence and Anti-Immigrant Attitudes (https://gupea.ub.gu.se/bitstream/2077/41187/1/gupea_2077_41187_1.pdf).
34. Tajfel H., Turner J. (1979) An Integrative Theory of Intergroup Conflictin. The Social Psychology of Intergroup Relations. Ed. by W. Austin and S. Worchel. Monterrey: Brooks/Cole, pp. 3347.
35. Tenso K. (2016) Individual-level predictors of attitudes towards immigration in Eastern and Western Europe (http://hdl.handle.net/10062/52653).
36. Turner T. (2010) Why are Irish Attitudes to Immigrants among the Most Liberal in Europe? European Societies, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 2544.
37. Vishnevskiy A.G. Matkapital ne spasaet: pochemu Rossii nuzhny migrant [Mother's capital does not save: why Russia needs migrants]. Gazeta.ru (https://www.gazeta.ru/business/2018/01/05/11594870.shtml?updated).