1. Apfelbaum E.P., Norton M.I., Sommers S.R. (2012) Racial colour blindness: Emergence, practice, and implications. Current Directions in Psychological Science, vol. 21, pp. 205–209.
2. Bernardo A.B.I., Salanga M.G.C., Tjipto S., Hutapea B., Yeung S.S., Khan A. (2016) Contrasting Lay Theories of Polyculturalism and Multiculturalism: Associations With Essentialist Beliefs of Race in Six Asian Cultural Groups. Cross-Cultural Research, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 231–250.
3. Berry J.W., Kalin R., Taylor D.M. (1977) Attitudes towards multiculturalism and ethnic groups in Canada. Ottawa: Approvisionnements et Services Canada.
4. Berry J.W., Phinney J., Sam D.L., Vedder P. (2006) Immigrant youth in cultural transition: Acculturation, identity and adaptation across national contexts. Mahwah: Lawrence Erlbaum.
5. Bloemraad I., Korteweg A., Yurdakul G. (2008) Citizenship and immigration: Multiculturalism, assimilation, and challenges to the Nation-State. Annual Review of Sociology, vol. 34. pp. 153–179.
6. Brewer M. B., Miller N. (1984) Beyond the contact hypothesis: Theoretical perspectives on desegregation. Groups in contact. New York: Academic Press, pp. 281–302.
7. Brown R. (2000) Group processes. Oxford: Blackwell.
8. Correll J., Park B., Smith J.A. (2008) Colourblind and multicultural prejudice reduction strategies in High-conflict situations. Group Processes & Intergroup Relations, vol. 11, pp. 471–491.
9. Crisp R.J., Turner R.N. (2011) Cognitive adaptation to the experience of social and cultural diversity. Psychological Bulletin, vol. 137, pp. 242–266.
10. Davies P.G., Steele C.M., Markus H.R. (2008) A nation challenged: The impact of foreign threat on America’s tolerance for diversity. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol. 95, pp. 308–318.
11. Dovidio J.F., Gaertner S.L., Saguy T. (2007) Another view of “we": Majority and minority group perspectives on a common ingroup identity. European review of social psychology. New York: Psychology Press, pp. 296–330.
12. Esses V.M., Dovidio J.F. (2002) The role of emotions in determining willingness to engage in intergroup contact. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, vol. 28, pp. 1202–1214.
13. Fuertes J.N., Miville M.L., Mohr J.J., Sedlacek W.E., Gretchen D. (2000) Factor structure and short form of the Miville-Guzman Universality-Diversity Scale. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, vol. 33, pp. 157–169.
14. Gaertner S.L., Dovidio J.F. (2000) Reducing intergroup bias: The common ingroup identity model. Hove: Psychology Press.
15. Green E.G.T., Staerklé C. (2013) Migration and multiculturalism. Oxford handbook of political psychology. Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, pp. 852–889.
16. Grigoryev D.S. (2017) Diskriminatsiya migrantov v sotsioekonomicheskoy sfere: rol mezhgruppovykh ustanovok prinimayushchego naseleniya [The discrimination of immigrants in the socioeconomic domain: the role of intergroup attitudes of the mainstream population]. Sotsialnaya psikhologiya i obshchestvo, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 63 –84.
17. Guimond S., de la Sablonnière R., Nugier A. (2014) Living in a multicultural world: Intergroup ideologies and the societal context of intergroup relations. European Review of Social Psychology, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 142–188.
18. Guimond S., De Oliveira P., Kamiesjki R., Sidanius J. (2010) The trouble with assimilation: Social dominance and the emergence of hostility against immigrants. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, vol. 34, pp. 642–650.
19. Gulevich O.A. (2007) Psikhologiya mezhgruppovykh otnosheniy [Psychology of intergroup relations]. Moscow: Moskovskiy psikhologo-sotsialnyy institut.
20. Hewstone M., Brown R.J. (1986) Contact is not enough: An intergroup perspective on the contact hypothesis. Contact and conflict in intergroup encounters. Oxford: Basil Blackwell, pp. 1–44.
21. Huo Y.J., Molina L.E. (2006) Is pluralism a viable model of diversity? The benefits and limits of subgroup respect. Group Processes & Intergroup Relations, vol. 9, pp. 359–376.
22. Kelley R.D.G. (1999) The people in me. UTNE Reader, vol. 95, pp. 79–81.
23. King Jr. M.L. (1963) I have a dream. Speech delivered on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on August 28, 1963.
24. Knowles E.D., Lowery B.S., Hogan C.M., Chow R.M. (2009) On the malleability of ideology: Motivated construals of colour blindness. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol. 96, pp. 857–869.
25. Kymlicka W. (1995) Multicultural citizenship: A liberal theory of minority rights. Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press.
26. Kymlicka W. (2012) Multiculturalism: Success, failure, and the future. Transatlantic Council on Migration, Migration Policy Institute (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/research/TCM-multiculturalism-success-failure).
27. Laborde C. (2001) The culture(s) of the Republic: Nationalism and multiculturalism in French Republican thought. Political Theory, vol. 29, pp. 716–735.
28. Lebedeva N.M., Tatarko A.N., Berry J.W. (2016) Sotsialno-psihologicheskie osnovyi multikulturalizma: proverka gipotez o mezhkulturnom vzaimodeystvii v rossiyskom kontekste [Socio-psychological foundations of multiculturalism: the testing of hypotheses on cross-cultural interaction in the Russian context]. Psikhologicheskiy zhurnal, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 92–104.
29. Levy S.R., West T.L., Ramirez L. (2005) Lay theories and intergroup relations: A social developmental perspective. European review of social psychology. Hove, UK: Psychology Press, pp. 189–220.
30. Markus H.R. (2008) Pride, prejudice, and ambivalence: Towards a unified theory of race and ethnicity. American Psychologist, vol. 63, pp. 651–670.
31. Morrison K.R., Plaut V.C., Ybarra O. (2010) Predicting whether multiculturalism positively or negatively influences White Americans’ intergroup attitudes: The role of ethnic identification. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, vol. 36, pp. 1648 –1661.
32. Newman W. M. (1978) Theoretical perspectives for the analysis of social pluralism. The Canadian ethnic mosaic. Toronto: McClelland and Stewart, pp. 40–54.
33. Park B., Judd C.M. (2005) Rethinking the link between categorisation and prejudice within the social cognition perspective. Personality and Social Psychology Review, vol. 9, pp. 108–130.
34. Pettigrew T.F., Tropp L.R. (2006) A meta-analytic test of intergroup contact theory. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol. 90, pp. 751–783.
35. Plaut V.C. (2002) Cultural models of diversity in America: The psychology of difference and inclusion. Engaging cultural differences: The multicultural challenge in liberal democracies. New York: Russell Sage Foundation Press, pp. 365–395.
36. Ponizovsky V.A., Berry J.U. (2017) Sravnitelniy analiz politiki multikulturalizma v Kanade. stranakh Evropy i Rossii [Comparative analysis of the policy of multiculturalism in Canada, Europe and Russia]. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost', no. 3, pp. 120–131.
37. Prashad V. (2003) Bruce Lee and the anti-imperialism of Kung Fu: A polycultural adventure. Positions, vol. 11, pp. 51–89.
38. Prashad V. (2001) Everybody was Kung Fu fighting: Afro-Asian connections and the myth of cultural purity. Boston, MA: Beacon Press.
39. Rattan A., Ambady N. (2013) Diversity ideologies and intergroup relations: An examination of colourblindness and multiculturalism. European Journal of Social Psychology, vol. 43, pp. 12–21.
40. Richeson J.A., Nussbaum R.J. (2004) The impact of multiculturalism versus colourblindness on racial bias. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, vol. 40, pp. 417–423.
41. Roebroeck E., Guimond S. (2015) Schooling, Citizen-Making, and Anti-Immigrant Prejudice in France. Journal of Social and Political Psychology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 20–42.
42. Rosenthal L., Levy S.R. (2010) The colorblind, multicultural, and polycultural ideological approaches to improving intergroup attitudes and relations. Social Issues and Policy Review, vol. 4, pp. 215–246.
43. Rosenthal L., Levy S.R. (2012) The relation between polyculturalism and intergroup attitudes among racially and ethnically diverse adults. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, vol. 18. no. 1, pp. 1–16.
44. Ryan C.S., Casas J.F., Thompson B.K. (2010) Interethnic ideology, intergroup perceptions, and cultural orientation. Journal of Social Issues, vol. 66, pp. 29–44.
45. Ryan C.S., Hunt J.S., Weibe J.A., Peterson C.R., Casas J.F. (2007) Multicultural and colourblind ideology, stereotypes, and ethnocentrism among Black and White Americans. Group Processes & Intergroup Relations, vol. 10, pp. 617–637.
46. Sasaki S.J., Vorauer J.D. (2013) Ignoring versus exploring differences between groups: Effects of salient colourblindness and multiculturalism on intergroup attitudes and behavior. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, vol. 7, pp. 246–259.
47. Schalk-Soekar S. R. G., Vijver F.J.R. van de (2008) The concept of multiculturalism: A study among Dutch majority members. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, vol. 38, pp. 2152–2178.
48. Scheepers D., Saguy T., Dovidio J.F., Gaertner S.L. (2014) A shared dual identity promotes a cardiovascular challenge response during interethnic interactions. Group Processes & Intergroup Relations, vol. 17, pp. 324–341.
49. Schnapper D., Krief P., Peignard E. (2003) French immigration and integration policy. A complex combination. The integration of immigrants in European societies: National differences and trends of convergence. Stuttgart: Lucius & Lucius, pp. 15–44.
50. Taylor D.M. (1991) The social psychology of racial and cultural diversity: Issues of assimilation and multiculturalism. Bilingualism, multiculturalism and second-language learning. Hillsdale: Lawrence Erlbaum, pp. 1–19.
51. Taylor D.M., Moghaddam F.M. (1994) Theories of intergroup relations – International social psychological perspectives. New York: Praeger.
52. Verkuyten M. (2014) Identity and cultural diversity: What social psychology can teach us. London: Routledge.
53. Verkuyten M. (2006) Multicultural recognition and ethnic minority rights: A social identity perspective. European Review of Social Psychology. London: Wiley, vol. 17, pp. 148–184.
54. Verkuyten M. (2009) Self-esteem and multiculturalism: An examination among ethnic minority and majority groups in the Netherlands. Journal of Research in Personality, vol. 43, pp. 419–427.
55. Vorauer J.D., Gagnon A., Sasaki S.J. (2009) Salient intergroup ideology and intergroup interaction. Psychological Science, vol. 20, pp. 838–845.
56. Wolsko C., Park B., Judd C. (2006) Considering the tower of Babel: Correlates of assimilation and multiculturalism among ethnic minority and majority groups in the United States . Social Justice Research, vol. 19, pp. 277–306.
57. Zarate M.A., Shaw M.P. (2010) The role of cultural inertia in reactions to immigration on the U. S./Mexico border. Journal of Social Issues, vol. 66, pp. 45–57