1. Anawati D., Craig A. (2006) Behavioral adaptation within cross-cultural virtual teams. IEEE transactions on professional communication, no. 1. pp. 44–56.
2. Barrett M. (2012) Intercultural competence. Oslo, Norway: European Wergeland Centre. EWC Statement Series. 2nd issue, pp. 23–27.
3. Batey M. (2012) The measurement of creativity: From definitional consensus to the introduction of a new heuristic framework. Creativity Research Journal, no. 1, pp. 55–65.
4. Bazron B., Osher D., Fleishmann S. (2005) Creating culturally responsive schools. Educational Leadership, vol. 63, pp. 83–84.
5. Berry J.W. (2013) Intercultural relations in plural societies: Research derived from multiculturalism policy. Acta de investigación psicológica, no. 2, pp. 1122–1135.
6. Bochner S. (2003) Culture shock due to contact with unfamiliar cultures. Online readings in psychology and culture, no. 1, pp. 1–12.
7. Bouncken R., Brem A., Kraus S. (2016) Multi-cultural teams as sources for creativity and innovation: The role of cultural diversity on team performance. International Journal of Innovation Management, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 1–34.
8. Chao T.M. (2014) Knowledge sharing in intercultural teamwork. What factors can influence knowledge sharing process in intercultural team work? The case of Finnish and Vietnamese team. [Electronic source] (https://www.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/79373/Thesis%20%20FINAL.pdf?sequen ce=1).
9. Chiu C.-Y., Lonner W.J., Matsumoto D., Ward C. (2013) Cross-Cultural Competence: Theory, Research, and Application. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, no. 6, pp. 843–848.
10. Chua Roy Y.J. (2018) Innovating at Cultural Crossroads: How Multicultural Social Networks Promote Ideas Flow and Creativity. Journal of Management, no. 3, pp. 111–114.
11. CTS (2018) Creativity Testing Services. [Electronic source] (https://www.creativitytestingservices.com/products/).
12. Deardorff D.K. (2006) Identification and assessment of intercultural competence as a student outcome of internationalization. Journal of Studies in International Education, no. 3, pp. 241–266.
13. Dunne C. (2017) Can Intercultural Experiences Foster Creativity? The Relevance, Theory and Evidence. Journal of Intercultural Studies, no. 2, pp. 189–212.
14. Fantini A., Tirmizi A. (2006) Exploring and assessing intercultural competence. Final Report of a Research Project conducted by the Federation of The Experiment in International Living with funding support from the Center for Social Development at Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri (http://digitalcollections.sit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1001&context=worldlearning_publicati/).
15. Katrinli A., Penbek S. (2010) The role of cultural sensitivity on creativity of academic expatriates: The moderating effect of culture. African Journal of Business Management, no. 5, pp. 755–763.
16. Klak T., Martin P. (2003) Do university-sponsored international cultural events help students to appreciate “difference”? International journal of intercultural relations, no. 4, pp. 445–465.
17. Krajewski S. (2011) Developing intercultural competence in multilingual and multicultural student groups. Journal of Research in International Education, no. 2, pp. 137–153.
18. Leung A.K., Maddux W.W., Galinsky A.D., Chiu C.-Y. (2008) Multicultural experience enhances creativity: The when and how. American Psychologist, no. 3, pp. 169–181.
19. Leung A.K., Chiu C.-Y. (2008) Interactive Effects of Multicultural Experiences and Openness to Experience on Creativity. Creativity Research Journal, vol. 20, pp. 376–382.
20. Leung A.K., Chiu C.-Y. (2010) Multicultural experience, idea receptiveness, and creativity. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, no. 5–6, pp. 723–741.
21. Limb C. J., Braun A. R. (2008) Neural substrates of spontaneous musical performance: an FMRI study of jazz improvisation. [Electronic source] (http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0001679).
22. Lu J.G., Hafenbrack A.C., Eastwick P.W., Wang D.J., Maddux W.W., Galinsky A.D. (2017) “Going out” of the box: Close intercultural friendships and romantic relationships spark creativity, workplace innovation, and entrepreneurship. Journal of Applied Psychology, no. 7, pp. 1091–1108.
23. Maddux W.W., Galinsky A.D. (2009) Cultural borders and mental barriers: The relationship between living abroad and creativity. Journal of personality and social psychology, no. 5, pp. 1047–1061.
24. Matugas M.Rh.M. (2014) Cross-cultural creativity: Breaking cultural barriers, enabling businesses. [Electronic source] (http://blog.smu.edu.sg/undergraduate/lkcsb/cross-cultural-creativity-breakingcultural–barriers-enabling-businesses).
25. Montuori A., Stephenson H. (2010) Creativity, culture contact, and diversity. World Futures, no. 3–4, pp. 266–285.
26. Neto F. (2006) Changing intercultural attitudes over time. [Electronic source] Journal of Intercultural Communication (https://immi.se/intercultural/nr12/neto.htm).
27. Olson Lee С., Kroeger K.R. (2001) Global competency and intercultural sensitivity. Journal of studies in international education, no. 2, pp. 116–137.
28. Paulus P. B., van der Zee K.I., Kenworthy J. (2016) Cultural Diversity and Team Creativity. The Palgrave Handbook of Creativity and Culture Research. London: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 57–76.
29. Pietilä I. (2010) Intercultural adaptation as a shared learning process in the life-course. [Electronic source] Cross-cultural Lifelong Learning (https://tampub.uta.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/100774/intercultural_adaptation_as_a_shared_learning.pdf?sequence=1).
30. Spitzberg B.H., Changnon G. (2009) Conceptualizing intercultural competence. The SAGE handbook of intercultural competence, pp. 2–52.
31. Tadmor C.T., Galinsky A.D., Maddux W.W. (2012) Getting the most out of living abroad: biculturalism and integrative complexity as key drivers of creative and professional success. Journal of personality and social psychology, no. 3, pp. 520–542.
32. Tadmor C.T., Tetlock P.E. (2006) Biculturalism: A model of the effects of second–culture exposure on acculturation and integrative complexity. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, vol. 37, pp. 173–190.
33. Thomas D.C., Inkson K. (2004) Cultural Intelligence: People Skills for Global Business. New York: Berrett-Koehler.
34. Volet S., Ang G. (1998) Culturally mixed groups on international campuses: An opportunity for intercultural learning. Higher Education Research & Development, no. 1, pp. 5–23.
35. Ward C., Masgoret A. M. (2006) An integrative model of attitudes toward immigrants. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, no. 6, pp. 671–682.
36. Watson W.E., Johnson L., Zgourides G.D. (2002) The influence of ethnic diversity on leadership, group process and performance: An examination of learning teams. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, vol. 26, pp. 1–16.
37. Weisberg R. W. (2015) On the usefulness of “value” in the definition of creativity. Creativity Research Journal, no. 2, pp. 111–124.
38. Wright S., Lander D. (2003) Collaborative group interactions of students from two ethnic background. Higher Education Research & Development, no. 3, pp. 237–252.
39. Yunlu D.G., Clapp-Smith R., Shaffer M. (2017) Understanding the Role of Cultural Intelligence in Individual Creativity. Creativity Research Journal, no. 3, pp. 236–243.
40. Zhai L., Scheer S. D. (2004) Global perspectives and attitudes toward cultural diversity among summer agriculture students at the Ohio State University. Journal of Agricultural Education, no. 2, pp. 39–51.