1. Australian Government (2016) Snapshots from Oz. Key features of Australian settlement policies, programmers and services available for humanitarian entrants.
2. Australian Government (2018) The Multicultural Access and Equity Policy Guide (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/LifeinAustralia/Documents/MulticulturalAffairs/multiculturalaccess-equity-policy-guide.pdf).
3. Batsaikhan U., Darvas Z., Gonçalves Raposo I. (2018) People on the move: migration and mobility in the European Union. Bruegel Blueprint Series, vol. XXVIII (http://bruegel.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/People_on_the_move_ONLINE.pdf).
4. Beirens H. (2018) Cracked Foundation, Uncertain Future: Structural Weaknesses in the Common European Asylum System (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/research/structural-weaknesses-commoneuropean-asylum-system).
5. Belgian National Contact Point of the European Migration Network (2016) Integration of Beneficiaries of International Protection into the Labour Market in Belgium (https://ec.europa.eu/homeaffairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/networks/european_migration_network/reports/docs/emn-studies/emn-studies-integration_of_beneficiaries_of_international_protection_into_the_labour_market_in_belgium_%28final %29.pdf).
6. Benton M., Sumption M., Alsvik K., Fratzke S., Kuptsch Ch., Papademetriou D.G. (2014) Aiming Higher: Policies to Get Immigrants into Middle-Skilled Work in Europe. Washington, DC. Migration Policy Institute and International Labour Organization (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/research/aiminghigher-policies-get-immigrants-middle-skilled-work-europe).
7. Collett E. (2018) Turkey-Style Deals Will Not Solve the Next EU Migration Crisis (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/news/turkey-style-deals-will-not-solve-next-eu-migration-crisis).
8. Davidson H. (2016) Australia is paying for Malcolm Fraser's immigration mistakes, says Peter Dutton (https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/nov/18/australia-paying-for-immigration-mistakesmade-by-malcolm-fraser-says-peter-dutton).
9. Department of Home Affairs (2018) Fact sheet one: Reforms to Australia’s temporary employer sponsored skilled visa program – commencement of the new Temporary Skill Shortage visa (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Documents/commencement-of-tss-fact-sheet-1.pdf).
10. EMN (2016) Integration of beneficiaries of international/humanitarian protection into the labour market: policies and good practices. Synthesis Report for the EMN Focussed Study 2015 (https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/networks/european_migration_network/reports/docs/emn-studies/emn-studies-00_integration_of_beneficiaries_of_international_protection__eu_2015_en_final.pdf).
11. EU Parliament. Directorate General for Internal Policies (2016) Labour Market Integration of Refugees: Strategies and good practices. 2016.
12. Eurofound (2017) Occupational change and wage inequality: European Jobs Monitor 2017. Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg (https://www.eurofound.europa.eu/sites/default/files/ef_publication/field_ef_document/ef1710en.pdf).
13. European Commission (2018) Progress report on the Implementation of the European Agenda on Migration. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the European Council and the Council. COM(2018) 250 final.
14. European Commission (2017) Integration of refugees: Commission joins forces with social and economic partners. Press release (http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-5352_en.htm).
15. European Commission (2017) European Partnership for Integration (https://ec.europa.eu/homeaffairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/e-library/documents/policies/legalmigration/integration/docs/20171220_european_partnership_for_integration_en.pdf).
16. Eurostat (2017) Migrant integration statistics – labour market indicators (http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migrant_integration_statistics_%E2%80%93_labour_market_indica-tors).
17. Hirschfeld J. (2018) Trump Returns to a Hard Line on Immigrants (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/us/politics/trump-immigration-mexico-daca.html?action=click&module=MoreInSection&pgtype=Article®ion=Footer&contentCollection=Politics).
18. Hofmann M. (2016) The emergence of a new foreign migration policy in Europe. Vienna Migration Conference. ICMPD Working Paper 11 (https://www.icmpd.org/fileadmin/user_upload/16_11_VMC_migration_policy_final_Hofmann.pdf).
19. Kelley N., Khan O., Sharrock S. (2017) Racial prejudice in Britain today. NatCen’s British Social Attitudes Survey (http://natcen.ac.uk/media/1488132/racial-prejudice-report_v4.pdf).
20. Kerr S.P., Kerr W.R., Ozden C., Parsons Ch. R. (2016) Global talent flows. Policy Research working paper; no. WPS 7852. World Bank Group (http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/793861475694096298/Global-talent-flows).
21. Masferrer C., García-Guerrero V.M., Giorguli-Saucedo S.E. (2018) Connecting the Dots: Emerging Migration Trends and Policy Questions in North and Central America (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/connecting-dots-emerging-migration-trends-and-policy-questions-north-and-central-america).
22. Mehler Paperny A. (2018) Collateral damage: How Trump threw Canada's refugee system into turmoil (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-effect-canada-immigration/collateral-damage-how-trumpthrew-canadas-refugee-system-into-turmoil-idUSKBN1GV0WQ).
23. Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government (2018) Integrated Communities Strategy Green Paper (https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/integrated-communities-strategy-greenpaper), pp.11–12, 63–67.
24. MPI (2018) Making Asylum Systems Work in Europe (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/mpi-europe/making-asylum-systems-work-europe).
25. OECD and European Commission (2016) How are refugees faring on the labour market in Europe? Working Paper 1/2016 (http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=738&langId=en&pubId=7921&type=2&further Pubs=yes, pp. 5–6.
26. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2016) Foreign born more likely than native born to work in service occupations. The Economics Daily (https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2016/foreign-born-more-likely-thannative-born-to-work-in-service-occupations.htm#bls-print).
27. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2017) Foreign-Born Workers: Labor Force Characteristics — 2016. Economic News (https://www.bls.gov/news.release/forbrn.nr0.htm/Labor-Force-Characteristics-of-Foreign-Born-Workers-Summary).